A webinar will be held at 7pm on Monday 21 June to explain upcoming changes to the CHECS rules for testing for Johne’s disease.
The rule change, which was announced in April, has raised a number of questions ranging from why the change was needed, to the science behind the decision.
CHECS aims for the webinar, which will include presentations and a panel discussion, to address these and other points, and attendees will have the opportunity to submit their questions to the panel. The webinar is kindly hosted by the British Cattle Veterinary Association, and will be recorded and uploaded for viewing on the CHECS website after the event. Any question that cannot be covered during the webinar will be responded to afterwards.
Presenting on the webinar will be:
- Bridget Taylor MRCVS, CHECS board member for BCVA
- Keith Cutler MRCVS, Chair of the CHECS Technical Group
- Abi Reader, chair of the CHECS board and dairy farmer
Joining a panel discussion after will be:
- Sarah Tomlinson MRCVS, board member for the National Beef Association
- Tim Brigstocke, CHECS executive officer